GuestReady is a globally leading short-term rental management company, which provides professional services to property investors, homeowners and Airbnb hosts in London, Paris, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Services include everything from listing creation to guest communications, housekeeping, key management and price optimisation.
We raised a Seed Round of US $3M in October 2017 led by Impulse VC (backed by Roman Abramovich) and with participation of several other investors including Swiss Founders Fund, Senn & Partners, and Georg Bauser. We are growing rapidly and are now need a remarkable City Manager to lead our team in KL. We are looking for a well-rounded, entrepreneurial person who can establish GuestReady as the leading short-term rental management company in KL and beyond.
If you are keen to learn more, feel free to read-up on us, for example in TechCrunch, Forbes, or simply get in touch with us via email@example.com
- Establish GuestReady in Kuala Lumpur
- Build strong relationships to property owners
- Build a portfolio of premium homes
- Adapt GuestReady’s global best practices to the local requirements
- Be in charge of optimizing operational processes (housekeeping, linen, check-in/check-out)
- Recruit, train, and develop a stellar team
- Local citizen
- Fluent in writing / speaking in English. Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin is a plus!
- Self-driven, self-motivated, proactive - a hustler!
- Detail oriented, strong focus on quality
- Ability to prioritize and structure problems
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Previous start up and operations experience is a plus
- A unique opportunity to build a business from scratch and hone your entrepreneurial skills
- Get guidance from experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- A dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Challenging and diverse tasks which will let you grow day by day
- Attractive compensation composed of cash and equity