We are GuestReady, a global short-term and vacation-rental management company! We provide professional services to real estate investors, hosts, as well as guests. Featured in TechCrunch (http://tcrn.ch/2b9gFNa), our mission is to take the hassle out of short-term rentals. Any operations that are related to turning over guests and optimise listings to incur a maximum yield for the host are handled by us.
This internship is a part customer service/ part operations role which will suit someone wanting to get some experience at a fast paced startup. We are looking for some help over the summer so ideally, you will be looking for an internship over the next 3-4 months. Please tell us your favorite place you have traveled in your cover letter (this will show you not just applied without reading the job spec)
• Assisting the operations team with running the day to day running of the business
• Scheduling laundry and cleaning services and making sure everything runs on time
• Coordinating cleaning staff/ contractors and meet and greeters all over London
• Meeting guests and checking them into homes
• Dealing with guest communications before, during and after stay and dealing with any issues in the home
• Arranging and supervising maintenance staff and finding cost effective solutions to complex problems
Requirements for the role:
• We are a startup so we need someone who is confident and isn’t afraid of getting stuck in. We are still developing our processes and so there is plenty of room for new ideas
• Needs to be a good problem solver with lots of common sense
• Confident and personable, service is a big part of our business so we need someone that loves to give great customer service.
• Multitasker, organized and able to manage time efficiently
• Detail oriented, strong focus on quality
• We are a 24/7 business so the person needs to have no qualms about working on a 7 day roster and shift work.
• Interest in startups and the sharing economy is a big plus
• Work with multicultural and multiracial team members
• Fun & casual working atmosphere with international mindset
• A team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
• A dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
This is a paid internship.