We are GuestReady, a global short-term and vacation-rental management company! We provide professional services to real estate investors, hosts, as well as guests. Featured in TechCrunch (http://tcrn.ch/2b9gFNa), our mission is to take the hassle out of short-term rentals. Any operations that are related to turning over guests and optimise listings to incur a maximum yield for the host are handled by us.
This role is a part customer service/ part operations role which will suit someone seeking a challenge at a fast paced startup.
- Assisting The Head of Operations with running the day to day operations
- Scheduling laundry and cleaning services and making sure everything runs on time
- Coordinating cleaning staff/ contractors and meet and greeters all over London
- Solving problems in the most efficient way, taking into account cost and making sure guests are happy.
- Responsible for guest communications before, during and after stay.
- Helping to train cleaners and meet and greeters and opportunity to performance manage these staff.
- Responsible for delivering a quality service to our guests and hosts
Requirements for the role:
- We are a startup so we need someone who is confident and isn’t afraid of getting stuck in. We are still developing our processes and so there is plenty of room for new ideas
- The right person needs to be a problem solver with lots of common sense
- Confident and personable, service is a big part of our business so we need someone that loves to give great customer service.
- Multitasker, organized and able to manage time efficiently and juggle lots of competing priorities.
- Detail oriented individual with a strong focus on quality and an eye for detail
- We are a 24/7 business so the person needs to have no qualms about working on a 7 day roster and shift work. There will be a requirement to work on call around 1 weekend per month.
- Interest in startups and the sharing economy is a big plus. Ideally you will have experience using home share platforms such as airbnb, homeaway etc.
- Work with multicultural team members and international teams
- Plenty of early opportunity to make your mark at a growing, funded start up
- You will be working with a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- A dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Opportunity to visit some of the nicest homes in London
- Challenging and diverse tasks which will let you grow day by day
- Competitive salary offered