Hi, we are GuestReady, a global short-term and vacation-rental management company! We provide professional services to real estate investors, hosts, as well as guests. Featured in TechCrunch (http://tcrn.ch/2b9gFNa), our mission is to take the hassle out of short-term rentals. Any operations that are related to turning over guests and optimise listings to incur a maximum yield for the host are handled by us.
GuestReady is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and operates in Europe and Asia.
We are looking to hire some freelance meet and greeters who can check our guests into our homes. We have homes all across Singapore. This is flexible work where the check ins are paid on a per job basis.
The job requires the following:
• A presentable and friendly person, ideally having experience working in customer service/ hospitality
• Willing to travel to homes in various locations
• Local knowledge of public transportation, tourist activities, bars and restaurants
• Reliable and trustworthy as you will be carrying keys to our homes
• Able to explain how to use appliances, water heaters and air-conditioners in the home
• Able to troubleshoot appliances and water heaters if there are minor problems
• Flexible working hours
• Ideally a fan of the sharing economy and Airbnb platform
This job will suit freelance workers or university students who have flexible schedules and want to earn some extra money.
Each check in pays $15 per job. As part of each job you would need to collect a key in a location near the home and drop it back after the check in/ check out.
Please send me a brief response outlining your interest, your availability and other commitments and why we should hire you!